2020 Art in the City: An online gallery exhibit
IMPORTANT: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and our desire keep everyone safe, this is NOT an in-person gallery exhibit. All artwork will be displayed in an online gallery only.
Art in the City is (usually) the Arts Council’s annual members-only exhibit, and a chance for local artist members to showcase their current work. However, given the unprecedented circumstances, we would like to open this exhibit up to all artists, regardless of membership status. There is no requirement to become a member to enter Art in the City this year.
Eligibility & Guidelines:
- All media are eligible.
- Art MUST be original works and completed within the last two years. Entry cannot have been displayed in any Arts Council juried exhibition or have won a cash award in any regional exhibition.
- Accepted art will be displayed in our online gallery on our website for the duration of the exhibit.
- All sales generated from Art in the City will be subject to the 35% commission policy, established by the Arts Council. Each artist should price their work accordingly, if the piece is for sale.
- Artists may enter one piece of work into the exhibit.
- Submissions must be appropriately matted and framed.
- The are no weight or dimension restrictions for this exhibit.
- Images emailed Deadline: Tuesday, April 21st by 4 p.m.
- Online Exhibit Dates: April 22nd – May 21st
PLEASE EMAIL THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION, AS WELL AS THE BEST QUALITY IMAGE(S) YOU CAN TO [email protected] BEFORE TUESDAY, APRIL 21ST 4 P.M.
Daytime Telephone __________________________________________
Please click the link below for the prospectus:
OTHER CALLS FOR ARTISTS
Commission for Mt. Vernon Mural Project Public Art
Call to Artists Requests for Proposals (RFP)
Click below for more information.
Mt. Vernon Mural Project 1 RFP