Share your love for art this February!
The Arts Council of Southwestern Indiana is launching a new annual initiative this February, Month for the Arts, and we need your help to make it a success! Supporting the Arts Council this month will ensure we can continue providing our community with accessible, free, and diverse arts programming.
Last year, our regional impact included:
- Hosting ten fine art exhibits in the Bower-Suhrheinrich Foundation Gallery, featuring 546 artists, and attended by over 1,300 guests
- Featuring eight On the Roof concerts, showcasing thirteen local bands made up of fifty musicians
- Awarding twelve Sponsorship Grants, totaling $35,167 for youth arts programming
- Hosting and managing four Creative Exploration Days, serving almost 100 young children and caregivers
- Featuring 558 young artist participants in gallery exhibits
- Granting membership scholarships for all EVSC high school art students
- Reaching nearly 20,000 participants in community arts programming
- Facilitating twenty-five Indiana Arts Commission grants awarded in seven southwest Indiana counties
- Supporting our artist members and entrepreneurs by coordinating professional development days and networking events
Our plans for 2024 are even bigger, bolder, and more intentional.
Make a statement. Say free and accessible arts and cultural experiences matter to you and to our community. ➡️ ➡️ ➡️ DONATE at artswin.org/donate.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
Thank you to these organizations that prioritize arts and cultural programming.